The Morning Report
September 27, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
One Step Ahead
Big tobacco is poised to get into the marijuana industry, as soon as it's legally allowed to.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- The way countries try to fix/hide their social issues before the Olympics is essentially an entire country's version of the panicked cleaning up you do when people are about to come over.
- The fact that you procrastinate and still get shit done is the reason why you procrastinate.
- Frustration is having to clean someone else's pee off of a toilet seat, so the next person doesn't think you did it.
- We think elderly drivers are bad now. Wait till we have elderly drivers that also know how to use smart phones.
- Baking bread basically involves creating a rich and warm environment for a species to thrive, and then initiating a mass extinction event.