The Morning Report
May 10, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Style maven and legendary rocker, Lenny Kravitz, talks his biggest sartorial regrets, cutting off his dreads, and an album that came to him in his dreams.
Google Maps is delivering a major upgrade this summer with personalized recommendations.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- The "every kid gets a trophy" thing was not an attempt to bolster self esteem. It was an attempt to sell more trophies to more people.
- Lets just thank mother nature, for both pre-slicing and pre-wrapping oranges.
- Hologram advertising is going to be really cool for about a week and then be really annoying for the rest of our lives.
- Porn is to sex what professional wrestling is to real fighting.
- Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you on a roller coaster at 70 mph, but bank cameras can't get a clear shot of a robber standing still.