The Morning Report
April 26, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
What Are Those
The inside scoop on how Nike created a global hype machine for LeBron James' signature shoe.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- Kids endlessly asking "why" are actually applying the socratic method and stimulating adults to think critically.
- Anxiety is like worrying that you forgot your car keys even though you are driving your car.
- The difference between looking at the stars and looking at the sun is like the difference between listening to a choir and having someone scream directly into your ear.
- In almost 20 years, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire has never adjusted for inflation, creating a massively different payout.
- Iceland and Greenland might be the earliest record of mass trolling by humanity.