The Morning Report
April 12, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Eco, not Ego
How to live that sustainable life without coming across as super pretentious and righteous.
Classic Car Club
An expertly appointed club in New York City for car enthusiasts is the garage and man cave we've all dreamed of.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- With Jeff Bezos having $116.8 billion and the average person having 100 billion brain cells, Jeff Bezos literally has more money than sense.
- If you have a Wikipedia page, you've either succeeded in life, or colossally fucked up.
- Meal prepping is basically eating a week's worth of leftovers from a meal that never happened.
- At home it's weird for two people to eat two different things for dinner, but at a restaurant it's weird to order the same thing.
- Anxiety is your brain running worst-care-scenario simulations. Excitement is your brain running best-case-scenario simulations.