The Morning Report
February 22, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Keep this a secret from your student loans: is college just a giant waste of time and money?
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- The Olympics is the only time when you hear "Great execution by North Korea" and it seems okay.
- The average car in space is nicer than the average car on Earth.
- Whining about jet lag is quite literally like complaining that the world does not revolve around us.
- You know you've reached adulthood when your bed is in the middle of the wall instead of in the corner.
- Someone's DNA could have the cure for cancer but we will never know because they won't have cancer.