The Morning Report
February 15, 2018
Edited by Ronald Miller of Valet.
Recommended Web Reading
Keepin' It Friendly
Some helpful nuggets of wisdom to help you be a better guy in every imaginable social setting.
They're not all winners, but Reddit's constantly updated list has some gems now and then. Here are a few recent favorites.
- Imagine how rich you would have had to be 200 years ago to have music playing in the background while you cook dinner.
- There must be millions of people who still spell out B-E-A-UTIFUL in their head the same way Jim Carrey did in Bruce Almighty.
- Prince Charles is nearly five years older than the UK men's retirement age, and he's not even started the job he was born to do.
- No matter what business it is now, you can always tell when it used to be a Pizza Hut.
- Narcissus would probably be thrilled to hear that he has a flower and a psychological condition named after him.